22 Feb-28 Feb /7 Days
Mr. XYZ XYZ
Tour cost amount-Rs 20000
- The park is open for visitors from 15th October to 30th June every season and remains full-day closed on every Tuesday.
- The vegetation of Tadoba forest is of Southern tropical dry deciduous type and is spread on around 626 sq.km.
- Teak is the prominent tree species in the forest and there are a few lakes, which makes sure the park has rich water resources.
- Major part of this forest lies in the hilly area, thus many hillocks and terrains provide shelter to the wild animals here.
- It has a dense forest area, smooth meadows, deep valleys, and a great atmosphere to stabilize more numbers of tigers.
- The main attraction of the Tadoba National Park is Jungle or Tiger Safari in an open top gypsy.
- There is good chance to spot the shy Sloth Bear and Wild Dogs.
- One can find some of the Central India’s best native woodland bird species in this forest.
- Accommodation facilities are available and are mainly concentrated among two of its popular entrance gates i.e. Kolara Gate and Mohurli Gate.
- Day 1: Arrive in Tadoba -Andhari Tiger Reserve. Upon arrival at Tadoba National Park , check in at your Jungle Resort
- Day 2: Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve. Your day starts with early morning wake-up call and tea than proceed for early morning Jeep Safari in the reserve
- Day 3: Departure