Explore this unique part of the world, with your parents, friends or grandparents.
Meet six different kinds of jungle cats, and more wild animals, all from Bhutan! Asiatic Golden cat, Pallas’ cat,Fishing cat…even a Leopard cat! And of course, Takin, Bhutan’s national animal. All of them waiting for you to be discovered in this beautiful board game.
Bhutan is a paradise for wildlife lovers. It has such a range of small and large animals, starting with the Raven and ending with the One-horned Rhino! It is a safari experience that you would want to come back to. And even plan a real one.
All of these and more animals are waiting for you to be discovered. They get you points and make you the winner. Catch the glimpse of a Snow Leopard on the hunt and take 25 points! Yes, and that Golden Cat is worth 20 points! Keep adding up the points – it even helps your Math! An eco-warrior in the making? This game is for you!
What kind of a creature would you think a Blyth’s Tragopan is?
Age group: 6+
- Points-based game, with higher points for animals not found elsewhere
- Up to four players
- Chance to overtake your safari mates, pick their cards or even swap your cards with theirs!
- Stay disciplined or else, miss turns
- Bonus card picks
- Bonus dice throws too!
- Play a few times and develop your own tactics to be the winner
- Every game ends differently: no boredom!
- Feed your curiosity; learn more about the animals from books, wikipedia and other sources on the web.
Packaging: Stunningly illustrated paper box 34.5×32.5×6 cm
- A premium game board almost as big as 30 tiger pugmarks !
- Get your own safari vehicle in green, yellow, blue or red
- One dice that starts your safari and guides you through the jungle
- 100 game cards, with 70 wild animal/bird/reptile cards
- Play guide introduces you to the board, different types of cards and game rules
Box weight: 900 gms