Love our wild animals and they will love you back! They would even become your buddies!
A simple game for the parent-at-home and the young one. Set out on a fun trek through the dense tropical jungles of India !. On the way, you meet all sorts of animals. They would tell you where to go next: they want you to meet their friends and also leave the forest unharmed. Your guide animal will become your buddy, if it is wearing a belt of the same colour as the mud on your jungle trail ! Make friends with more animals as you explore the jungle. Your dad or mom can even google and tell you more about your buddies!
In every round, you find new buddies – and they find you too! Tell your friends who you met on your trek !!
Age group: 4+
- Designed for small children
- Points-based game; collect points and win !
- For two players only
- Animals hiding behind bushes, but will make friends for sure!
- No dice to roll, just pick cards and keep playing
- Every game session ends differently: no boredom!
- Learn more about the animals from books, wikipedia and other sources on the web.
Packaging: Stunningly illustrated paper box 29.5×21.9×2.5 cm
- An eye-catching, colourful game board for the tiny ones, designed for small spaces
- Get your own safari pawn in bright yellow or blue
- 50 game cards, including 45 wild animals waiting to be your buddies and 5 cards with game instructions
- Game instruction cards included in the pack
Box weight: 350 gms