- songs and calls of almost 90 species of birds from India.
- Mr Sharad Apte, an ornithologist, has recorded these calls with sophisticated equipments at tramping forests, mountains, rivers and lakes across the country.
- Set of 2 CDS Vol I and Vol II ( IN English as well as in Marathi. English 2 separate CDS, Marathi 2 separate CDS )
- Each CD cost : Rs.300/-
- Birds of Western Ghats Vol-2-English
2. Birds of Western Ghats Vol-2-Marathi
3. Birds of Western Ghats Vol-1-English
4. Birds of Western Ghats Vol-1-Marathi
A heady fragrance arrests your step during an evening walk. You take deep breaths and fill your lungs with the enthralling smell of the Ratrani in full bloom. Or on a crisp morning in March the spontaneous song of the male Koel (Asian KoelEudynamys scolopacea) announces the arrival of Rutu Vasant- Spring, the king of seasons. Although these sound colours and smells delight the human senses, primarily they are not meant for us. Flowers bloom and spread fragrance in order to attract insects that achieve cross pollination leading to bearing of fruits, ultimately producing seeds the raise next generation.
Same is true of the Koel’s song. On one hand it allures the female, on the other hand warning opponent males not enter the singer’s territory.
Nature has specially bestowed on birds the heavenly voice that fills her garden with sweet melody.
Now these authentic songs are available to you at the touch of a key.